Translate

Thursday, August 25, 2016

The Slaughter Cult is incoming!

I picked up the Khorne Deamonkin book recently and decided to do some painting! I have several Chaos space marine squads and berzerker squads from way back that I never really finished. I decided to paint them up based off a scheme I found in the book. I chose the white accents on black and deep red. It seemed a much better scheme to use so as to not be confused with my Blood Angels. I really like the scheme as it gives a bloody, dark,vicious feel to the army!

I picked up a few extra boxes to round out some and before I knew it I had another large army to paint!
1 Converted AOS Khorne warlord
36 ish Khorne berzerkers
40 ish Chaos Space Marines
10 Terminators
10 Bloodletters
2 Chaos lords
1 Converted Abaddon
3 Hellbrutes
1 Predator
7 ish Chosen
1 HUGE Bloodthirster for UltraForge.
60 Cultists
10 Warp Talons
20 Beastmen Gors (thinking use as bloodletters because I really like the models and remember somewhere Khorne has beastmen running around!)

I have about 1/3 to 1/4 painted up so far and am bouncing back and forth with different armies trying to finish them off and get table-top ready.

 Here are a couple pictures of my terminator with autocannon.

Two Squad leaders.

I really like the bone white weapons and helmet.


Chaos Marines have such awesomely detailed models! Yuge fan of the axe

The deamon in his armor plates was fun to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment